The Fish Lake Immanuel Men’s Club is an informal gathering of adult men who are interested in fellowship and service to our Congregation.
We usually have a short devotional time and then spend an hour or two on special facilities related service projects. Any adult male can attend and need not even be a member of the congregation. There is no long term commitment and no attendance is taken.
Past projects have included:
- Sign Installation
- Basketball backboard installation
- Lighting installation in the education wing
- Network cable routing
- Outdoor cleanup/landscaping
- Light bulb replacement
- Sanctuary lighting
- Furniture/fixture moving or removal
- Anything that improves the aesthetics or functionality of our facilities
- Parsonage Deck
How you can get involved:
- If you are an adult male you are welcome to attend
- Anyone can recommend projects by contacting Gene Thompson, Jerry Will or Jim Rook.